• 20/08/2010 - 20/09/2010 Prima edizione- First edition Umbertide “Plastic Food”
• 20/11-21/12 Seconda edizione - Second edition Centro per l’Arte Contemporanea Rocca di Umbertide “Plastic Food Contaminazioni” Rocca of Umbertide Centre for Contemporary Art “Plastic Food Contaminations” for European Week Waste Reduction 2010
• 26/05/2011-29/05/2011 Porcari - Lucca Ecorevolution
• 22/06/2011 - 10/07/2011 Terza edizione - Third edition Centro Storico di Marsciano Marsciano Old Town Center
“Plastic Food Surrounds Us”
• 27/09/2011 - 29/09/2011 Quarta edizione - Fourth edition Centro per l’Arte Contemporanea Luigi Pecci-Prato
Center for Contemporary Art Luigi Pecci - Prato “Plastic Food Agorà”
• Da Gennaio 2011 - From January 2011 Installazione permanente di Plastic Food presso Museo per l’Arte Contemporanea MAC di Bahia (Brasile) Permanent Plastic Food Installation at the Museum for Contemporary Art “MAC” of Bahia
• Ottobre 2011 Plastic Food a Diritti in Festa - Centro Servizi Camerali, ex Borsa di Perugia
• November 2011 Plastic Food to Comune of Marsciano for European Week Waste Reduction 2011
• November 2011 Plastic Food Umbertide/Bruxelles - Centro Socio Culturale San Francesco Umbertide PG for European Week Waste Reduction 2011
• November 2011 Plastic Food Bruxelles - Parc De Forest Bruxelles Belgio for European Week Waste Reduction 2011
In the year 2010 he realises Plastic Food, a true warning against rubbish production, he put many plastic presses in a field in place of hay bales. The message is straight, if you don't want that fields like this come true, stop with the plastic and with rubbish production. In the same year, he creates "Don't throw what you could drink", artistic installation inside Umbertide's municipality. This work reflect the politic of sensibilization for the reduction of plastic bottles for food and domestic use.
• In 2008 he realizes the land art work "Natura Morta". It is the expression of the malaise that we feel towards the present age, we live in a way that has no more respect for the basic values of the existence.
In the same year he creates a series of photographic video clip: tribute to Mimmo Rotella (the subjects are the circus posters ripped out by the process of time); another dedicated to the material elements; another one about the Deposition of Signorelli, located inside the church of Santa Croce in Umbertide.
• In 2007 he realized two more landart works, with the first, "Natural White", Potsy makes an inner analysis in order to rediscover colors and forms of the nature, with the second one, "Plastic Flower", he wants to launch a message to young people, they are bombarded everyday from mass media with stereotype of beauty, they would like to be like the people they see, and they use cosmetic surgery to become different and in them opinion better. Potsy with this work is very forward-looking, infact in 2010 has been passed the law that forbid cosmetic surgery for underage people.In the same year he makes some photograph, as friend, to Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia.
• He made the photo book of "RARO", a cashmere firm of Perugia. The photos were made in Montone, one of the most beautiful village of Italy. In the same location he organized the staging of pictorial exhibition for the artists Zahir and fabio Mancini, ha also performed the photographic backstage of the movie "Braccio Fortebraccio da Montone". • Potsy also donated a crucifix on canvas, to the church of Mato Grosso mission. It was made with one of his artistic photos.
• He contributed as stage photographer for various works of Edoardo Angeo Zigrino, the art director of "Politheater"."Politheater" is a theatre company based in Città di Castello, they put on storic and social works. In those occasions Potsy could photograph Valeria Marri, the winner as best actress of art contest "Prendiamo la Parola" in Torino. • Potsy was also the photographer of "Rock in Umbria" music show in Umbertide for three consecutive editions.
• He created the musical duet "Absinthe". He also made a music Cd "SOA", that has been traduced in english and played (by a guitarist and a gospel singer) for a concert sponsored by Marsciano municipality.
• He organized a concert fo the master Gian Piero Reverberi, in San Francesco church in Umbertide, one of a kind, and he gave the takings to the restructuration of the artistic works inside the church.
• He organized in the civic museum of Santa Croce in Umbertide an event in which visitors were invited to move freely all around to the sculptures of Romano Alberti (called the "Black") shrouded by live music by N. Paganini.
• "White Night" in Perugia, participated to the realization of the event "Divinations" in the Rocca Paolina.
• He collaborated with the Umbria Tv Television.
• He organized the closing concert of the Feast of the Wood in the town of Montone.
• He organized the event "Vasari tells about Signorelli's life" in which the music of the strings was blended with dance for representing some works by Luca Signorelli.
• He created Plastic Minds, another landart social work in which he described the human solitude by using a dummy. People have a strong and innate need to communicate but often this is denied to them.
• He organized an exhibition for the artist Massimo Bacciocchi in the church of San Francesco in Montone, the guest of honor of this event was the master Gian Piero Reverberi, to whom was dedicated the opening concert of the exhibition.
• He invented "Potsy ArtBox", a show organized in association with "Metronome".In this occasion Potsy made a video clip for "The Tip Tones" six American saxophonists, he projected some images on the wall of the Rock of Umbertide and outside of the castle of Civitella Ranieri.
• In 2005 he began to working with the prestigious monthly magazine Fuaié, through which he has the opportunity to organize high-level cultural events. He worked closely with the artistic director of "Ondesonore Fuaié".
• The music of Monsignori Pierluigi is used for programming broadcasted by the network televisions "Rete Sole" and "Umbria Tv". Potsy used his music also to producing and directing a soundtrack for a social video against discrimination. At the same time he composed a song for "Coop Umbria".
• In 2003, he finished to writing his book "Stereogramma" composed of about 7000 poems, in which is hidden the ferocious introspection that caracterize this artist. This book set in coopposition feelings like hope, hate and love, in many forms, creating a travel all around the world. In the same year he debuted as a presenter at Radio Tiferno, as "The Duke and Count of Altamira" and further he created another music video out of his song "Torna a volare", in collaboration with the model Eva K.
• Nel 2002 realizza uno spot contro l'indifferenza nei confronti di portatori di handicap.
• In 2002 he created a spot against the indifference towards disabled people.
• In 2001, organized the land art work "Campi Plastici", another social work that express the human loneliness, our life is caracterised by the possesion of "cold objects", we reject feelings and sensations and a the end we really own nothing, we are lonely and we go astray.
• In 1995 started the musical composition "SOA" and he terminated it in 2000. He shot a music video in Italy and in Tunisia with the model Alissa Gouze, out of the song "Vaghi Pensieri" from (SOA Speranza Odio Amore - Hope Hate Love).
• He began his artistic career as singer, at first with the band "Trend" and then with the "Idraulika". But the most important band with wich he collaborated was the "Blues Band Setting Belts". They performed mainly in theatres for more mature and attentive people. He ended his career as a blues singer in the band with the release of their first blues CD "Something Somewhere".